- July 10-12, 2017
- Registration will run from 10:30am-12:30pm on Monday, July 10th
Event concludes at 12pm on Wednesday, July 12th
- Northfield Mount Hermon
1 Lamplighter Way
Gill, MA 01354
- Rising Juniors (2019s)
Rising Sophomores (2020s)
Rising Freshmen (2021s)
Girls Lacrosse Players
Our #SOAMAZING sponsors:
The Northeast Top 215 was the first event of its kind in the country!
- Located in the Northeast, The NT215 is only for those rising high school juniors (2019s), sophomores (2020s) and freshmen (2021s) looking to play women's lacrosse at the collegiate level!
- The open registration is purely first come, first serve. A wait list is created once the event is full.
- 2019s, 2020s and 2021s from throughout the country and abroad who want to separate themselves from the crowd are encouraged to register.
- Players will train and play against players from their own grad year.
- This is the real deal! Players will play on teams with no more than 17 players, maximizing development and playing time.
- Get ready to experience what it feels like to be a collegiate player.
- Certified trainers will be on site to assist with injuries and taping.
July 10-12, 2017
- Registration will run from 10:30am-12:30pm ON Monday, July 10th.
- Exact specifics regarding registration and The Northeast Top 215’s amazing schedule will be emailed to you as we approach the event.
- Field activities begin promptly at 1pm on Monday, July 10th.
- For players with travel constraints that require overnight accommodations on the Sunday before the event, please email us at Logistics@REVevents.com.
- Event concludes at 12pm on Wednesday, July 12th.