- July 13-15, 2015
- Information coming soon!
- Rising Junior (2017),
Rising Sophomore (2018), &
Rising Freshmen (2019)
Girls Lacrosse Players
Props to our amazing sponsors for 2015:
The Northeast Top 215 was the first event of its kind in the country!
- Located in the Northeast, NT215 is only for those rising high school juniors (2017s), sophomores (2018s) and freshmen (2019s) looking to play women's lacrosse at the collegiate level!
- The open registration is purely first come, first serve. A wait list is created once the event is full.
- 2017s, 2018s and 2019s from throughout the country and abroad who want to separate themselves from the crowd are encouraged to register.
- Players will train and play against players from their own grad year.
- This is the real deal! Players will play on teams with no more than 17 players, maximizing development and playing time.
- Get ready to experience what it feels like to be a collegiate player.
- Certified trainers will be on site to assist with injuries and taping.
July 13-15, 2015
- Registration will run from 10:30am-12:30pm Monday, July 13th.
- Exact specifics regarding registration and The Northeast Top 215’s amazing schedule will be emailed to you as we approach the event.
- Field activities begin promptly at 1pm on Monday, July 13th.
- For players with travel constraints that require overnight accommodations before the event, please email us at SoAmazing@NortheastTop215.com.
- Event concludes at 12pm on Wednesday, July 15th.